Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
Yield: 2 SERVINGS
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, rice, or soy)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds, black or white
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic pure cane sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- mixed berries of choice
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Sprinkle on the chia seeds and stir them in thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a pint jar and refrigerate overnight, or until it reaches the desired thickness, stirring occasionally.
- Serve pudding with mixed berries sprinkled on top.