Non Alcoholic Sangria
- 1 bottle sparkling apple juice or 1L apple/grape juice
- 1 can soda water/7up/sprite (I used sprite)
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 100g strawberries or raspberries
- Combine apple juice, sprite, and all the fruits in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate until chilled or for at least 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Serve over ice.
Garlic Feta Dip
- 6 oz. (1 + 1/3 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- Pinch of dried dill
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- In a food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Once combined thoroughly, scoop into a serving bowl and top with top with tomato, parsley, and black pepper.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, pretzels, french bread, or veggies!